Pittsburgh Medical Malpractice Attorney
Personal Injury Lawyer Representing The Injured Throughout Western Pennsylvania
Throughout my career, I have met with many families about their potential medical malpractice case and the conversation usually begins with them saying: “We trusted them…if only they would have apologized.” The significance of “trust” has always stuck with me. The practice of medicine carries the motto “do no harm to the patient”. Patients place their lives and the lives of their unborn children in the hands of doctors and hospitals every day. They place their lives in the hands of doctors they trust, and when that trust is broken you can count on me to provide you with the answers to the many issues you are now facing.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers Helping Families Get Compensation For Medical Negligence Cases
At The Law Office of Mark A. Smith, I will meet with you personally and listen to your goals and objectives. We will then carefully craft a strategy for you unique situation and needs. We offer representation in the following medical malpractice type cases:
- General Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Surgical Errors
- Misdiagnosis or Failure to diagnose diseases or serious conditions
- Defective drugs and mislabeled prescriptions
- Anesthesia Errors
- Hospital Errors
I hope you find the following helpful:
- Sometimes, medical malpractice lawsuits lead to changes which make future patients safer. I have experience with cases which have led hospitals and physicians to change the way they treat patients.
- It’s hard to make a claim against someone who you trusted and had complete faith in. You may have even developed a friendly relationship with them. I understand and sympathize with that and will remain mindful in the event we have to make a claim.
- Often, the emotional injuries because of the breach of the patient’s trust in the doctor or hospital make the physical injuries much worse.
- Experience counts. When trying to determine who to hire make sure you select a lawyer who has the right experience in trying cases against the big hospitals.
- The hospitals and doctors have claims handlers whose job is to investigate your claims. Do you think they will be on your side?
- You complied with all of your doctor’s orders and rules they placed upon you, so why shouldn’t those same physicians follow the rules of practicing safe medicine?
Contact Pittsburgh medical malpractice attorney at The Law Office of Mark A. Smith now for your free consultation. Start the healing process today.